Innovation, precision, quality, reliability, sustainability and service shape the DNA of JURA. The Swiss company is the only brand anywhere in the world to focus solely on automatic specialty coffee machines and is clearly positioned as a specialist in this market. Coffee machines from JURA are associated with the best coffee result, the simplest operation and stunning design.
Rickman Trade Lithuania is a part of the Rickman Trade international network that is official JURA distributor in Baltic and Belarus markets. Our client has a Swiss quality, brand new, client- and employee-friendly JURA Hospitality Centre at Ukmergės g. 241 in Vilnius. Rickman Trade‘s cross-border team is ambitious, youthful and full of passion for the work. From 2017 Rickman Trade has expanded its brand portfolio, becoming official distributor of world’s most advanced blenders – Blendtec – on the Baltic and Belarus market
We are now looking for a new member to Rickman Trade Lithuania team
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Key areas of responsibility:
ensuring successful sales in Lithuania, identifying and pursuing new business growth opportunities;
- building effective and long-lasting relationships with key clients and providing them with high quality consultation, service and daily support;
- forecasting and growing local sales; meeting sales budgets;
- providing trainings and product demonstrations;
- assisting in marketing actions: incl. helping to organize JURA and Blendtec brand events in Lithuania, ensure campaign material quality (proofreading) etc.
What is expected:
- proven sales and key account management experience;
- strong customer service and excellent presentation skills;
- strong analytical and data based decision making skills;
- sales forecasting skills and budget management experience;
- outstanding priority setting, time management and effective organizational skills;
- goal-orientation and hands-on attitude;
- working proficiency in Lithuanian and English, good knowledge of Russian would be an advantage.
What is offered:
- opportunity to make a difference by actively contributing to JURA to become a Nr.1 espresso machine in Lithuania;
- ambitious, energized and friendly colleagues and a collaborative team;
- competitive motivation package and development opportunities;
- modern working environment and great coffee every day!
To apply in the strictest confidentiality, please send your fully detailed CV no later than the 25th of May.
For more information please contact Sr. Consultant Irma Simonkevičienė +370 600 90886.
Please apply HERE